OMG that is sooooooo normal. I would almost say that if you don't get heartburn during your pregnancy, then something is wrong! hahahahah just take some antacids and definitely bring it up to your doctor.
I had it too! My doctor said antacids like tums were fine to take. I found I took them so often I got sick of the flavor and so I bought a variety. The gummies were my favorite. They also sell some that are chewy like skittles. Always tell your doctor just in case, but its so normal. Try not to eat within a few hours of bed and sleep with your head propped up to avoid the acid too.
Totally normal ! I would take zantac 2x a day am and pm before bed ! Tums in between .. Hope this helps ..
O me tooooo, and here is some food ways too, eat a natural yogurt, apple and banana, that's what's usually helps me )
That was my whole pregnancy. Tums and zantac are safe and good. I drank alot of mineral water which helped alot. Aslo my doctor mention that if you eat avoid drinking water for about 20 mins. In addition watch the kind of food your eating that can cause the reflux such as tomatoes, lemons, spicy food....
On a funny note mh mother in law mentioned that if you have alot of reflux means your baby will be born with alot of hair. ?
You can also get a prescription for ranitidine which is safe in pregnancy. Worked for me and you can take it a lot or a little. Worked wonders for me. I was literally overdosing on Rolaids. Just talk to your doc or pharmacist.
- I'm trying to make my registry and I'm feeling very overwhelmed. I am a first time mom and am 20 weeks pregnant. Anyone have any recommendations about what I should add?
- I'm 9 months pregnant and I've been having a lot of back pain, do I need to worry and /or is labor near?
- Any moms here dealing with placenta previa? I am 15 weeks.
- I just had my baby boy on December 23rd and every since we left the hospital I've been having real bad pelvic bone pain and the medicine isn't seeming to help with that pain. It's so hard to get out of bed cause of the pain and to walk normal cause of the pain. It even hurts to turn on my sides or back cause of the pain. It just hurts really bad in that area period. I never had this problem after I had my other two children. Has anyone else have pelvic bone pain after delivery and or what sh
- 5 months and still nauseous any tips ?
- I'm in 28 weeks .. sometimes my baby is very active .. and sometimes he/she moved very slow.. is it okk .. Or does moms moods swing effect the baby's movement !!!
- My due date is tomorrow and I still don't have any contractions or symptoms of labor. Is that normal?
- Hey i'm 8 months pregnant and feeling heavy back pain and right leg pain its normal???
- I am 21 weeks pregnant and having pain over and around my belly button.. is it normal?
- Hey pregnant mommas. Anyone here experience bloating in their 2nd trimester? I am always having gas even if i eat regularly. And if am too tired, i got nauseated. Any tips too on best supplements to take? Thank you