It's definitely hard. Sometimes, I feel like I can make good choices and change it. But life is so overwhelming that I also feel like I push my body (and health) to the bottom of my priorities, too.
It is very hard honestly! Every mom will experience this differently. I think as easy as it is to say every mom should understand that they brought life to this world- a beautiful miracle, are bodies did something incredible and being hard on ourselves is so easy because we just want our bodies back and feel good with ourselves.. so to me an advice would be to make sure you always look good so you feel good! Lol meaning to never put yourself aside, put on makeup if that makes u feel better, wear cloths that make you feel beautiful, do your nails if thats your thing, exercise, eat healthy, laugh, love..Your body will change yes but you have control over how you feel about it!
- Hi girls im a new mom to be 28 weeks and thinking about childbirth, opinions about what kind of delivery is less painful? Caesarean or natural birth? Im totally freaking out!!!????
- What are your favorite children's books?rnI'm looking to add more to our library!
- How do I submit articles?? Thank you
- Any mums in Perth WA wanting to catch up for coffee
- Why does this app seem dead/inactive 🥲