I remember around this time and it was really hard for me to tell if the pains were serious or not ?
You have to remember that being 9 months pregnant a lot of pain is probably come from the strain on your body and your back.
How I ended up understanding the difference is if I just felt sore I knew definitely not to worry about it
But super throbbing or pains that felt like they wrapped around my body, then I should definitely at least mention it to my doctor and go from there.
But if you notice a change in pains I would start timing them and deciding whether they are Braxton Hicks or actual contractions.
Hope this helps!
I wouldn’t worry. Back pain is normall you’re getting close but if you’re worried consult your doctor.
Thank you ?
Just normal because the baby is dropping and it’s going to cause more pain on your lower back and legs.
depends usually boys cause more back pain that if carrying a girl. I was 39 weeks carrying a boy I had to go hospital due to back pain, they said my water was broken. Through the whole pregnancy I felt back pain, I used Voltaren gel to help freeze it! Good luck ☺️
- I'm trying to make my registry and I'm feeling very overwhelmed. I am a first time mom and am 20 weeks pregnant. Anyone have any recommendations about what I should add?
- Any moms here dealing with placenta previa? I am 15 weeks.
- I just had my baby boy on December 23rd and every since we left the hospital I've been having real bad pelvic bone pain and the medicine isn't seeming to help with that pain. It's so hard to get out of bed cause of the pain and to walk normal cause of the pain. It even hurts to turn on my sides or back cause of the pain. It just hurts really bad in that area period. I never had this problem after I had my other two children. Has anyone else have pelvic bone pain after delivery and or what sh
- 5 months and still nauseous any tips ?
- I'm in 28 weeks .. sometimes my baby is very active .. and sometimes he/she moved very slow.. is it okk .. Or does moms moods swing effect the baby's movement !!!
- My due date is tomorrow and I still don't have any contractions or symptoms of labor. Is that normal?
- Hey i'm 8 months pregnant and feeling heavy back pain and right leg pain its normal???
- I am 21 weeks pregnant and having pain over and around my belly button.. is it normal?
- Hey pregnant mommas. Anyone here experience bloating in their 2nd trimester? I am always having gas even if i eat regularly. And if am too tired, i got nauseated. Any tips too on best supplements to take? Thank you
- Is anybody know a place where company giving way baby stuff