I don’t know if anyone can really answer that question for you. You need to sit down and really think hard on the pros and cons and 100% decide if you and your family are okay with the decision.
COMMENTS (3) VIEW ALL COMMENTS
@Ali S. Oh I agree 100%!
@Ali S. Wow what a great way to look at it! You’re right it needs to make sense based on your family situation as well! If it makes sense and the need is there then as a mom you will know the. Right decision to make!
I am an analytical person. I looked at how much I would make and compared that to my childcare costs. I found that I would be bringing in like $40 every 2 weeks. I didn't think that was worth the time I would lose.
ASK YOUR QUESTION
- 16 month old says no words?
- Hey moms! Any suggestions on transitioning baby from co-sleeping to crib without using the cry it out method?
- I have a 4 month old whose was only waking 1-2 times a night nicely. For the past week has been up every hour or 2 hours...any insight would be appreciated!
- They say that its normal for a newborn to have baby pimples and its been like almost 4 weeks, the pimples is increasing and as a new mom i'm starting to freak out. Is this normal?
- Anyone from Cambridgeshire?? I need mummy friends I'm a ftm rn
- I went to a scan 3 days ago.i was told ive had a misscharge.. am lost i spoken to my midwife and also my cuzin they all say its wrong i have the worst 10 weeks symtoms ..
- My baby boy is two months nd six days old. Two months he took breastfeed but now he dislikes. What should I do? Nd wt should I do to increase the breast milk?
- Who has a mom hack for an easy cleaning method for the foam play mats?
- My son is three and his penis has barely open is it something to be worry about,will it affect him in the future?I need advice,mom of sons out there what did you do
- Is it possible my baby can cut teeth before five months??
First time mom
My baby will turn 1 soon
Iam wondering whether I should continue my job
Asked in Baby