I have two sons and they LOVE everything with trucks, trains, and dinos! haha
My youngest daughter (3 years old ) loves the 'I want my hat back' by Jon Klassen. They're super simple books but when I read it for the first time, I even laughed out loud. Its cute and funny :D
My all time favourite is tiki tiki tembo I know without the book my oldest daughters is probably pickletown I’m not sure what my youngest will be yet these are classics though
ASK YOUR QUESTION
- Hi girls im a new mom to be 28 weeks and thinking about childbirth, opinions about what kind of delivery is less painful? Caesarean or natural birth? Im totally freaking out!!!????
- How do I submit articles?? Thank you
- Hey Mums, I am a mum of 3 and I was wondering how other mums cope with their bodies constantly changing?
- Any mums in Perth WA wanting to catch up for coffee
- Why does this app seem dead/inactive 🥲
Boy Mom, Blogger, Coffee-lover
What are your favorite children's books?
I'm looking to add more to our library!
Asked in Other