Oooooo, very good question. Honestly, I was this way when I was younger. Do you and your daughter have a close relationship? I wouldn’t be too worried, but if you know your daughter is talking with the other mom, I would have a talk with the mom and just make sure you’re letting her know, you know, and you want to know any serious issues or worries going on.
- How to afford a child as a single parent?
- My 3 y/o fumbles with her hair when she is tired. The result is very hard to get out dreads, every morning! What can I do to help her beat this habit?
- My five month old doesn't poop everyday is that normal?
- How many strollers have you had ?
- Anyone live near Carshalton in Surrey? Would love to meet some local mums
- Does it ever get easy being a single mom ? i been a single for a while and i sometimes wonder if i am doing a good !!!!!