How many strollers have you had ?
I have a friend that has a bit of a stroller addiction.. she has probably gone through 30 strollers or more with two kids :O !!
Personally I've had an icandy for each of my kids and then a double buggy for pushing them both around when they were toddlers xD
If I were to add to the brood I'd be fickle and get a cosatto for the pretty patterns..
How many strollers have you gotten through and what's your favourite ?
I keep it pretty simple. So many ladies around here have fancy jogging strollers and big names. I love my cheap umbrella stroller because it folds up tiny and doesn't break my back carrying in and out of the car. When my baby was tiny I liked the one I could snap the carrier into so she could sleep and I could change her diaper in it easily at the park or wherever we were. Brands aren't a thing for me as long as they are easy to push and use.
- How to afford a child as a single parent?
- My 3 y/o fumbles with her hair when she is tired. The result is very hard to get out dreads, every morning! What can I do to help her beat this habit?
- My five month old doesn't poop everyday is that normal?
- Anyone live near Carshalton in Surrey? Would love to meet some local mums
- What do you do when your teenage daughter is closer to her friends mothers than you?
- Does it ever get easy being a single mom ? i been a single for a while and i sometimes wonder if i am doing a good !!!!!
- What are some habits you would like to change in 2023?
- Where are the first time mom ?
- Is it just me, or…? On a scale from 1-10, how large is the gap between how challenging you imagined parenting would be like vs what the reality actually is?